We are pleased that you will be participating in the 32nd Annual Harrisburg Sevens Rugby Tournament on June 30th. Below is information about the event.
A Few House Keeping Items
CAMPBELLTOWN VOLUNTEER FIRE COMPANY
• Campbelltown Volunteer Fire Co in located in the heart of the community. All normal laws and ordinances are enforceable by the local police. Please be respectful to the local community and surrounding areas.
NO FIRES, CHARCOAL or GAS GRILLS
• Don’t be stupid
•As result of some people bringing dogs in past years and not cleaning up after their dog’s act of defecation, the Harrisburg Rugby Football Club Tournament Committee no longer allows dogs at the tournament, so leave them at home.
POST TOURNAMENT SOCIAL (BRING YOUR PHOTO ID)
• The social is over at 10:30PM.
• Wrist bands will be distributed to the Open Division participants that are over the age of 21. We are going to ask for ID’s again this year. If you do not have a wrist band and you are old enough, present your ID and get a wrist band.
• >>>NO WRIST BAND = NO BEER<<<
• Will be restricted to designated parking areas, so be sure to look for signs to avoid a parking ticket or being towed.
TOURNAMENT FEE MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO PLAYING FIRST MATCH OF THEY DAY – NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Women’s meeting at 9:00 AM.
• Men’s meeting at 9:00 AM.
MANDATORY RELEASE / ROSTER FORMS
• Must be filled out in advance of first game, PRIOR TO PLAYING FIRST MATCH OF THEY DAY – NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Please use the roster which may be downloaded from HERE. One for each team entered. Roster limit twelve (12) per side entered. Under tournament rules players must stay with team they are rostered on throughout competition unless captain of opposing side consents in advance to roster amendment.
• TEAM SCORE SHEETS can be downloaded HERE. These are great for keeping track of match scoring.