Join us for our home matches on October 20th beginning at 11am. Wear pink to show your support as we raise donations for the PA Breast Cancer Coalition. We will have raffles and shirts for sale.
Donations can be made directly to the PA Breast Cancer Coalition (pbcc.me/donate) and check the box that says “Is this donation towards a specific event or fundraiser” and then enter “Harrisburg Rugby Pink Out”.
Join us November 3rd for the 2018 Scavenger hunt! Last year was a blast I’ve made a few changes to make the night even more successful. Players will be put into teams to locate different places, consume various drinks, and acquire specific items. But you must follow the rules!
• Be at Mulligans drink in hand at 8pm. There, I will review the rules, separate teams, and distribute the hunt
• You must be wearing something or everything Harrisburg Rugby
• Safety in numbers- your group must be together at all times
• Evidence is required for each drink/place/other shenanigan in order to receive points
• A drink must be consumed at each location (see rule above)
• Everyone bring one dollar, And the winning team gets the pot!
• Stay in bounds (I will tell you on the 3rd where the boundaries are)
• NO DRIVING! This includes uber!
• Do not sabotage your opponents but you will be rewarded for photo bombing
– Highlander: At any point you come across the person wearing a designated scarf you can challenge them to a chugging contest. You supply the beers. Winner takes or keeps the scarf. The team in possession of the scarf at the end earns an additional 10 points.
• You must meet back at Mulligans at 11:00pm NO EXCEPTIONS
• Judge’s ruling is FINAL!
• You are representing Harrisburg Rugby! This is a great opportunity for club bonding but also to get our name out there in a fun and positive light!
Improving on last year scoring will be more concrete not negotiated. Points will be tallied by more than one capable person. If you think you would like to help judge message me.
It is SUPER important you RSVP by Oct 31st. What could be more fun than 40 friends scouring downtown for all the ridiculous places, people, and things… that’s right NOTHING. RSVP and accept it before the 31st (BARBER) See you then!!!
Get a free sweatshirt for volunteering!!
We will be volunteering at the Harrisburg Marathon on Sunday, November 11th. This will be the same thing as the half marathon & marathon water stations last year. We were the best water station, hands down, in the entire race so let’s do it again!!
I need 10+ volunteers for this as well, more the better and bigger our cheer zone! Music, signs, cheering, all the high fives! Let’s make these runners smile for all 26.2 miles!
This will be from 8am – 1pm. Exact same duties and idea. I will need at least 10 committed individuals for this as well.
We will probably be at 2nd & Edwin Ave in Harrisburg again.
Details will be coming…eventually (if you think ruggers are last minute, the Y has us beat!)