32nd Annual Harrisburg 7’s Rugby Tournament
Saturday, June 30, 2018
Location: Campbelltown Volunteer Fire Company – Palmyra, PA 17010
MEN’S, WOMEN’S, and
SUPER SOCIAL MEN’S BRACKETS!
Register for the Harrisburg 7’s Rugby Tournament
Registration for the 32nd Annual Harrisburg 7’s Rugby Tournament is now open! VISIT OUR TEAM STORE and register today for the BEST 7’s tournament on the East Coast!
Please provide the following information in the “Order Notes” box at checkout:
- Team name
- Tournament division you’re registering for
- Team contact person
- Team contact person email address
Help Us Promote the BEST 7’s Rugby Tournament of the Summer!
We are looking to fill 3 brackets again at this year’s tournament – a men’s bracket, a women’s bracket, and a super social men’s bracket. We have 16 positions open in both the men’s and women’s brackets and 8 positions open in the super social bracket. 40 teams meeting up for a GREAT day of 7’s rugby (the best rugby?) will certainly be a blast, but we need to fill those spots!
Please download and help distribute the 2018 Harrisburg 7’s Rugby Tournament flyers! Share with your family, friends, alumni associations, and anyone else you think would be interested in registering a team for the BEST 7’s rugby tournament of the entire summer!
WANTED: 32nd Annual Harrisburg 7’s Rugby Tournament Sponsors!!!
The Harrisburg 7’s Rugby Tournament is HRFC’s BIGGEST fundraiser of the year. Amongst rugby enthusiasts, it is widely considered to be one of the best – if not THE BEST – 7’s rugby tournament on the East Coast. Our club cannot pull off this amazing feat year after year without the help of generous sponsorships, advertisements, and donations. That is where we need YOUR help.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 32nd Annual Harrisburg 7’s Rugby Tournament or would like to purchase an advertisement in the tournament program, please DOWNLOAD a copy of the 2018 HRFC 7s Sponsor Form and return by Friday, June 8, 2018.
On behalf of the 32nd Annual Harrisburg 7’s Rugby Tournament planning committee and our entire rugby club, we thank you for your generosity in helping to make this year’s tournament such a huge success!
MANDATORY RELEASE / ROSTER FORMS
• Must be filled out in advance of first game, PRIOR TO PLAYING FIRST MATCH OF THEY DAY – NO EXCEPTIONS!
• Please use the roster which may be downloaded from HERE. One for each team entered. Roster limit twelve (12) per side entered. Under tournament rules players must stay with team they are rostered on throughout competition unless captain of opposing side consents in advance to roster amendment.
• TEAM SCORE SHEETS can be downloaded HERE. These are great for keeping track of match scoring.
Questions or Concerns?
Please contact Scott Strelec, Harrisburg Sevens Tournament Committee Chairman, via e-mail for more information.